S/Y Palau Siren
Monday, 23 September - Monday, 30 September, 2019
Experience Palau diving at its finest while being pampered onboard the Palau Siren in luxury and comfort. Located southeast of the Philippines, Palau is famous for healthy, vibrant reefs and walls. With an amazing abundance of Coral and Sea Anemone species alongside 1,500 species of fish, you will be astounded at the diversity of Palau.
- Bump-head parrotfish spawning event
- Palau's biodiversity is the most varied in Micronesia
- Mantas, eagle rays, grey sharks and white tip sharks
- WWII wrecks
- Suitable for beginners and advanced divers
- Free nitrox and equipment rental
- 2 high powered dive tenders
- Satellite internet available
- R/T airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights onboard the S/Y Palau SIren
- Full board accommodation during the cruise
- Local beer
- Up to 22 dives , inclusive of night dives
- Rental equipment
- R/T airfare to Koror (ROR) Palau
- $200.00 Port/Park Fees
- Travel and Dive Insurance
- Dive Gratuities
Per person double occupancy.
Divers Insurance is mandatory and trip insurance is highly recomended.
We recommend DAN for both Divers Insurance and Trip Insurance. Click the DAN links below for information on both of these DAN programs.