Buoyancy may be the most important skill you need in scuba diving! Excellent buoyancy is not common enough among divers. YOU don’t want to be the one who’s fins hit the reef or cannot stop and hover to enjoy a sight. You want to be the diver you see that glides effortlessly and moves up and down the reef with ease. With the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course you will improve the skills you learned as a new or even experienced diver, elevating them to the next level. You too can become a skilled scuba diver, both enjoying and protecting the reef as well as conserving your air. If you are considering Underwater Photography, this buoyancy skill course is a must. Sugar Land Dive Center can help you with both!
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
Get credit! The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor at Sugar Land Dive Center about earning credit.
Our price includes:
- Academic Material – PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Manual
- One 2-Tank Shore Dive
- Rental Gear as needed
- DAN's Online Prepared Diver Course
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher, who are at least 10 years old, are eligible to take the Peak Performance Buoyancy course.