Komodo Islands S/Y Indo Siren
Tuesday, 8 September - Friday, 18 September, 2020
Experience the richness of the Komodo Islands onboard the luxurious S/Y Indo Siren. Komodo has over 260 species of reef building coral, 70 species of sponge, marine worms, mollusks, echinoderm and crustacea, over 1000 species of fish, marine reptiles and marine mammals. The waters of the Sunda Sea teem with life from reef sharks and manta rays to bobtail squid and the minute "lady bug". Other notable species include pygmy seahorses, frogfish, nudibranchs, Napolean wrasse, trevally jack and groupers. The diving here is varied from shallow muck dives, sloping reefs and dark volcanic sand, sumberged pinnacles and steep reef walls. Currents can be strong but bring with them all the delights of diving in Indonesia.
- Luxurious liveaboard diving in the Komodo Islands with Indo Siren
- One of the worlds most biodiverse marine environments
- Offers vertical walls, deep water trenches and submerged volcanoes
- Sharks, mantas and 1000's of species of fish
- Land excursions to see the famous Komodo Dragon
- Diving from tenders
- Non divers welcome
- R/T transfers from Labuan Bajo Airport to S/Y Indo Siren
- 10 nights onboard the S/Y Indo SIren
- Full board accommodation during the cruise
- Up to 34 dives , inclusive of night dives
- Rental equipment
- R/T airfare to Bali, Denpasar, Bali (DPS), Indonesia
- R/T domestic airfare DPS to Labuan Bajo (LBJ airport)
- $155.00 Port/Park Fees
- Travel and Dive Insurance
- Dive Gratuities
Per person double occupancy.
Divers Insurance is mandatory and trip insurance is highly recomended.
We recommend DAN for both Divers Insurance and Trip Insurance. Click the DAN links below for information on both of these DAN programs.